Watch nature unfold before your eyes in our WeatherMaster 10-Person Tent with Screen Room. During the day, the screen room lets you enjoy the great outdoors away from bugs and can be used on warmer nights for extra sleeping space. If it rains, this tent keeps you dry thanks to WeatherTec technology, which uses a tub-like floor with patented corner welds, protected seams, and a covered zipper to help keep water out. Meanwhile, the strong frame is tested to withstand 35+ mph winds. Additionally, an angled window keeps rain out while allowing for extra air circulation. A hinged door makes for easy coming and going. Setup is simple with snag-free, continuous pole sleeves and a patented pin-and-ring system. Inside, there's enough room to stretch out on 2 queen-size airbeds, and storage pockets keep small items organized and off the floor. When it's time to head home, the tent easily packs up into an expandable carry bag with a rip strip for extra storage until you're off on your next adventure.
The WeatherMaster Tent has two rooms and plenty of space for the entire family. Up to ten campers can sleep easily inside thanks to the 17 x 9 (W x D) footprint and 6 ft. 10 in. center height. Two doors including a patent-pending hinged front door offer easy in-and-out. An additional floor-less screened room provides extra ventilation on warm days, a great place for meals and gathering, rain or shine, and protected storage space.
The Comfort System allows excellent ventilation control via Variflow adjustable airflow, a vented Cool-Air privacy Port, privacy vent window, and all-mesh ceiling. A convenient electrical access port lets you run a cord from your device in the tent to an outside power source, while an interior gear pocket helps you keep things organized.
Setup is quick and simple thanks two colour-coded poles and continuous pole sleeves, shock-corded fibreglass poles, an exclusive pin-and-ring design, and InstaClip attachments. Straightforward instructions are sewn into the convenient carry bag, and separate stake and pole bags are also included.
This proprietary series of interworking features keeps the weather where it belongs outside the tent at all times.
- Leak-free Seams: In addition to fully-taped rainfly seams, the rainfly covers doors and windows, and incorporates easy-to-use Velcro frame attachments
- Weather-resistant Fabric: Coated polyester fabric combined with anti-wicking thread, webbing, and zippers are designed to keep you dry
- Protected Seams: Inverted floor seams dramatically increase weather resistance by hiding needle holes inside the tent, away from the elements
- Waterproof Floors: Welding technology strengthens the tent floor and eliminates needle holes
- Zipper Protection: Zipper cuff adds protection from the elements to the door
- Wind Strong Frame: Engineered to be a stronger, more wind-responsive frame by using redesigned poles and guy-out triangles to anchor tents and increase performance
- 75-Denier polyester taffeta fly
- 68-Denier polyester mesh inner tent
- 1,000-denier polyethylene floor
- 19 Millimeter steel poles
All our products are shipped the same day through Expedited Shipping
United States: We provide free 2 day shipping across United States.
International: We ship all our products globally and can take upto 7 days to be delivered.